St Louis Camera Club
News and updates
Not only is the calendar available above under the About Us menu, but a printable, PDF version has now been uploaded here. Beware though, any updates to events will not be reflected in the version. The most up-to-version will always be the online calendar mentioned above.
Picnic (August 20th at Kirkwood Park)
The information page with the registration form is now live.
The 2017-2018 Yearbook in PDF format is now available via the Organization Menu above or this link.
Joining the Camera Club
This is a two part process. First you register, entering your name, address, email address, etc via this page. Secondly, you must pay your dues via the Payment of Dues Page. Both of these are on the Membership submenu of About Us in the menu at the top of the page.
Do you still need to renew your membership for 2017-2018?
- All you need to do is navigate to the Payment of Dues Page then select Individual or Family and click on Buy Now on the PayPal button and follow the instructions.
- We are in the process of updating our web site. The entire site, from top to bottom, will be improved. The modifications will be on-going throughout the summer of 2017. The calendar will be updated as information becomes available.
- A lot of really positive changes are coming for club members. We have a great new process for uploading your images, storing them in your own image library and easily entering them into competitions.
- Camera club members can do some research on how this will all work by looking at the instructional videos ( go to “Help” and “Videos” ).
- Our first meeting for the new club year will be Wednesday September 6 at the Ethical Society.